The Delhi High Court has released a notification for recruiting Personal Assistants and Senior Personal Assistants for 2023. The total number of vacancies is 127, of which 60 are for Senior Personal Assistants (SPA), and 67 are for Personal Assistants (PA). This article will provide all the necessary details about the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023, including the application process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more.
The Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023 application process began on March 6, 2023, and the last date to apply online is March 31, 2023. The later date for payment of the exam fee is also March 31, 2023, and the correction window will be open until April 3, 2023. The exam date is yet to be announced, and the admit card will be available before the exam.
The application fee for General, OBC, and EWS candidates is Rs. 1000/-, while SC and ST candidates need to pay Rs. 800/-. The exam fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum is 32 years as of January 1, 2023. Age relaxation is available for candidates per the Delhi High Court Recruitment Rules.
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Senior Personal Assistant (SPA) and Personal Assistant (PA) posts, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
Senior Personal Assistant (SPA)
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
Also, have an English Shorthand speed of 110 words per minute.
Candidate must have an English Typewriting speed of 40 words per minute.
Personal Assistant (PA)
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in India in any stream.
- Have a minimum English Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute.
- Have a minimum English Typewriting speed of 40 words per minute.
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023 is 127. Of these, 60 vacancies are for Senior Personal Assistants (SPA) and 67 for Personal Assistants (PA). The category-wise vacancy details are as follows:
Senior Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for the Senior Personal Assistant post is 60. The distribution of vacancies among different categories is as follows:
- UR: 11
- EWS: 10
- OBC: 23
- SC: 09
- ST: 07
Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for the Personal Assistant post is 67. The distribution of vacancies among different categories is as follows:
- UR: 29
- EWS: 06
- OBC: 17
- SC: 10
- ST: 05
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023
Candidates can apply for the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023 by following the below-mentioned steps:
Visit the official website of Delhi High Court, i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- And click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Job Openings”.
- Look for the link that says “Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2023” and click on it to access the notification.
- Read the notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, application process, and other important details.
- After going through the notification, click the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the required details in the application form accurately and submit it before the deadline.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents such as a photograph, signature, ID proof, address details, and other basic details.
- Preview the application form and verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Pay the application fee through a Debit Card, Credit.